Print/Export/Copy to Clipboard

A forum for all EdgeRater users

Moderator: Chris White

Bob Wilson

Print/Export/Copy to Clipboard

Post by Bob Wilson »

Hi Chris,

V2.0 is great!
But I'd like some way to get the information out of the product aside from screen prints.
My usual mode is to run it at night and then when I get into the office the next morning start acting on what was presented.
Unfortunately the best I can do is screen print the Summary page, paste it into MS Paint, save it as a ".png" file and mail that to me.
Since the work PC is "the work's PC" I can't install ETF Trading Bandit on it. (and even if I could I might not be able to get through the firewall)
I'd like to either print off the Summary page.
Or Export it as maybe a txt (".csv") file
Or select the entire spreadsheet object, copy the contents, and paste the data into Excel.

Also as a nice to have.
When Updating the price data the progress bar is green. And when it completes it's still green with about an inch of space left before the next "cell" on the panel.
Could you have the progress bar yellow as it's performing the update and then turn green when finished?
Or when it's finished could you put some "good through date" in that open cell area that shows the date of the latest date retrieved. So that if I ran it now it'd have a 02/09/2011 date since that is the last close price available.

Keep up the stellar work!

Bob
Bob Wilson

Re: Print/Export/Copy to Clipboard

Post by Bob Wilson »

:D :D :D :D

Resolved by 2.0.225.0 !!!!

Excellent!

Bob
Chris White

Re: Print/Export/Copy to Clipboard

Post by Chris White »