Overdue December Template

A forum for all EdgeRater users

Moderator: Chris White

nibor200

Overdue December Template

Post by nibor200 »

I'm supposed to renew my template subscription by the end of January but have not even gotten a December template much less a January template.

Has anyone else gotten the December template, perhaps my copy of Edgerater Pro has a glitch?

Thanks,
Ed S.
jfricketts

Re: Overdue December Template

Post by jfricketts »

I am in the same boat as you, and my template subscription expires in May 2018. I followed up with Chris and he says he is making big changes to the excel base program, and will issue the new templates soon. Not sure how this ties in with the post on the EdgeRater website saying he wants $497 for the base program upgrade.
henry1224

Post by henry1224 »

JFricketts, I have scoured the entire edgerater website and have not seen any mention of an upgrade fee for edgerater Pro! last night I received the most recent update. There was a fix to the US market Summary due to a symbol change and there was the upgrade to the excel base.
How much of a change will it make ? I can't say I don't really know how to program excel, but if it includes over 50 functions, i'm sure that they will show up. Will they help you pull the trigger for a successful trade? Only time will tell.

Thanks for the update Chris. maybe a webinar or short video about the new changes would help.

Henry
nibor200

Post by nibor200 »

I just hope this "major component upgrade" doesn't have negative affects on any existing prior templates; as ideally, he tested all prior templates against the new "major component upgrade" and that was the reason for the several week delay in Template release.

Thanks,
Ed S.
henry1224

Post by henry1224 »

Can't say what the changes are , but so far it doesn't affect my old templates.